Full course description
Pre-Recorded Webinar: We will explore how to work with persons who live with mental illness and desire employment. We also will explore how to offer supported employment services to person living with mental illness using an IPS approach which includes peer support and the clubhouse model.
- This training counts as 1 CEU for UNT WISE
- This training earns 1 CEU for CRCC
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to engage with a person living with mental illness who want to work.
- Work with an IPS model that has proven to help those living with mental illness.
- Identify peer support and clubhouse resources in your area.
Presenter: Gordon Butler
Gordon Butler is the Executive Director of Pavilion, a clubhouse model program in Williamson County. Author, MFP Employment Manual, at University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio.